Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask

Like many women, I'm not very nice to my hair. I've been growing it out for the past year, so I've tried to prevent as much damage as possible. But between highlights every six weeks and constant drying, curling, and straightening, some damage is inevitable. So what's a girl to do? I think the key to hair preservation is to wash less often, always use a heat protection product when styling, and deep condition at least once a week.

A deep conditioner I've been really impressed with is Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. This rich cream is a once a week treatment that contains sweet almond, meadowfoam seed, and olive oils to help repair damaged hair. Just a small amount of the conditioner leaves my hair silky and manageable. A shower staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please keep in mind that this blog is meant to be a positive place and any negative/hurtful comments toward me or each other will not be tolerated. Let's keep it classy and have fun!